Being brutally honest about books

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't


Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is Top Ten 2015 Releases You Meant To Get To But Didn't. I was terrible at my book-reading in 2015 (I failed my reading challenge by 3 books, noooo!) but I got a new library card today so I'm hoping that will encourage me to get on with my to-read list this year. I've already placed holds on some of these, which is a start.

 1.
Carry On
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

2.
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda

3.
 Lair of Dreams (The Diviners, #2) 

4.
 The Girl in the Spider's Web 
The Girl in the Spider's Web (Millennium Trilogy #4) by

We All Looked Up 
We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach

6.
Murder & Matchmaking 
Murder & Matchmaking by Debbie Cowens

7.
Anything Could Happen
Anything Could Happen by Will Walton

8.
Tonight the Streets Are Ours 

9.
 Illusionarium 
Illusionarium by

The Flywheel 
The Flywheel by
I'm Alexandria, a 19-year-old reader/writer/blogger from New Zealand. I love language, history, and sci-fi. Hi! I'm always around if you want to talk, which you can do via comments, the contact form, or Facebook.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.