Being brutally honest about books

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Top Ten Songs I Wish Were Books

Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is music and books. This could be challenging, but let's go!
Watch the music video and tell me this wouldn't make a cute LGBTQ novel.
I'm imagining an epic fantasy with medieval elements, and a cold, kickarse female protagonist.

EPIC. BADARSERY. Do I even need to explain?

Possibly an urban fantasy with a dark twist.

I love reading books set in London, but they seem to romanticise the place. This song doesn't.

Either historical fiction or space opera, I can't choose which I'd prefer to read more!

The music video is fantastic, but imagine how a book would complement it...

The book I'm picturing for this song is nothing like the video. I'm thinking more of an epic fantasy series than a dystopian novel.

I love the whole aesthetic for this video, so how cool would it be as a book? Revenge is sweet, yeah?

We've all read books exactly like this theoretical one, so what's one more?
I'm Alexandria, a 19-year-old reader/writer/blogger from New Zealand. I love language, history, and sci-fi. Hi! I'm always around if you want to talk, which you can do via comments, the contact form, or Facebook.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.