Being brutally honest about books

Monday 25 July 2016

Get To Know Me Tag

Thank you to Alise at Readers In Wonderland for the tag. Readers, here are some never before revealed facts about me!

Basics

Name: pen name Alexandria
Nicknames: not really
Birthday: 7th November
Star Sign: Scorpio
Occupation: student

Appearance

Hair colour: naturally brown, currently blackish
Hair length: long
Eye colour: blue
Best feature: eyes
Braces: never
Piercings: ears. I want to get a nose stud, too.
Tattoos: no 
Right or left handed: left

Firsts

Best friend: a girl at kindy
Award: can't remember
Sport: netball
Real holiday: what does a "real" holiday mean??
Concert: The Wiggles!

Favourites

Films: The Brothers Grimm, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings
TV Shows: Xena: Warrior Princess, Spartacus
Colours: red, black, navy blue
Song: currently Pas De Deux Femmes
Restaurant: I don't have one
Shop: also don't have one
Books: you don't wanna go there, it would take too long
Shoes: black ankle boots with high heels and gold zips on the sides

Currently…

Feeling: tired of life
Single or Taken: single and happy
Eating: nuts
Thinking about: this tag
Watching: Westside, War & Peace, rewatching some Xena episodes with my sister
Wearing: red jeans, black shirt, denim jacket

Future

Children: no
Marriage: not if I can help it
Careers: writing (fingers crossed!)
Where you want to live: I don't actually know

Do you believe in…?

God: no
Miracles: no
Love at first sight: no
Ghosts: no
Aliens: no
Soul mates: no
Heaven/hell: no
Kissing on the first date: do what you both want, honestly, why ask me?
Yourself: usually

I tag…

Everyone reading this post!
I'm Alexandria, a 19-year-old reader/writer/blogger from New Zealand. I love language, history, and sci-fi. Hi! I'm always around if you want to talk, which you can do via comments, the contact form, or Facebook.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.