Being brutally honest about books

Wednesday 30 November 2016

November Wrap Up

 

Life

  • I had my birthday! I still don't feel 19 yet.
  • Uni ended. I had an exam and got my final results. Now I have 3 months until Year 2!
  • My country had a major earthquake! I didn't feel it though. For those of us who weren't affected, it was great, because it gave the media something to report on other than the US election. Obviously it wasn't great for all the people affected - people's homes were wrecked and it must've been a traumatising time, especially for students sitting exams!
  • I've been applying for jobs. No luck though :(

    Posts

     
     

    Read

    Click the covers to go to the Goodreads link.

    Finally finished:
    25810289  13130788
    Read from the start:
    820530  578507  2093070  12389460

    Around the blogosphere

    Cait at Paper Fury finished NaNoWriMo in 3 days!!! How? What?
    Bec at Readers Wonderland told us how to find time to read.
    Puput at Sparkling Letters discussed discussion posts - why you should post them and how to write them.
    Nemo at Young Adult At Heart wrote about why diversity is important to her.

    November was a very good reading and blogging month for me, yay! What did you get up to this month?

    I'm Alexandria, a 19-year-old reader/writer/blogger from New Zealand. I love language, history, and sci-fi. Hi! I'm always around if you want to talk, which you can do via comments, the contact form, or Facebook.

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.