Being brutally honest about books

Monday 31 July 2017

July Wrap Up

  

Life

  • I've read almost as many books this year as I read in the past two years combined. 
  • Back to uni! The new semester is going pretty well, and I'm loving my new timetable.
  • I watched some more TV. I watched Harlots with the family and binged Black Sails, which were both extremely cool period dramas set in the 1700s.
  • It's been really cold for the past week and my hands are permanently freezing.

Posts

Read

Covers go to Goodreads.
34207030  19826252  https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1440859503l/26187171.jpg  17344567
30659  29851992  16098855 

Around the blogosphere

MJ at Howdy YAL! discussed the worst books they've ever blogged about.
Kai at Quartzfeather wondered if reviewing gets in the way of reading.
Cait at Paper Fury suggested 10 improvements for Goodreads.

How was your July? Are you keeping warm? How many books have you read this year in comparison to previous years? Did you read any classics this month?

I'm Alexandria, a 19-year-old reader/writer/blogger from New Zealand. I love language, history, and sci-fi. Hi! I'm always around if you want to talk, which you can do via comments, the contact form, or Facebook.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.